Monitoring pupils iPad activities.

AlainAzevedo
Conversationalist

Monitoring pupils iPad activities.

Hi, everyone! I've got the Meraki MDM platform to manage the mobile devices of my workplace, which is a school, now due to regulatory and compliance matters, we'd like to have the ability to watch in real-time what the pupils are doing with their school-issued iPads, is this possible?

Much appreciate your insight and suggestions.

Best regards!

4 Replies 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've not used Meraki SM much but I'm fairly sure what you're looking for is not a feature.

You would need to implement a 3rd party solution.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think that is not the purpose. Take a look at the datasheet

https://meraki.cisco.com/lib/pdf/meraki_datasheet_sm.pdf

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

hi @AlainAzevedo take a look at something like securly which is focused on the education market.  Meraki MDM / SM was always a hard pitch in the education market (here in the UK anyway)

Securly - The Student Safety Company

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The Meraki MDM is not able to do this.  I'm not sure you'll find a solution for this, as Apple is pretty locked down when it comes to screen sharing.  It usually requires the user to agree to each individual screen-sharing session.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.