Meraki web page does not automatically fit any size of screen

CarmenMarino
Conversationalist

Meraki web page does not automatically fit any size of screen

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Meraki will make the web interface to automatically fit any size of screen?

In the wireless access point list view, it is quite inconvenient when searching and navigating through all the columns you can add. Most of the screen is empty, and the table with the AP information only fills a predetermined size that cannot be adjusted.

Meraki Web Interface.PNG

Thank you so much in advance!

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you tried in another web browser?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hello @alemabrahao,

I have tried with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. Unfortunately, the web interface view remains the same. The table with the AP list does not feed the size of the screen.

This is an open bug/known issue since a few weeks ago

Ryan / Meraki Solutions Engineer

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Hello Ryan,

I am glad to hear that this is a known bug/issue. Unfortunately, for us, this behavior has been present for a while now.

Do you happen to have an ETR for his?

Thank you so much in advance!

I do not. If you open a Support case they can tie it to the master issue being tracked so when there are updates you'll be notified. 

Ryan / Meraki Solutions Engineer

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Hello Ryan,

I just submitted a case as suggested.

I will keep you posted and let you know the outcome of the discussion with the Meraki support.

I hope that it can be fixed soon..

Thank you so much for your help!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.