Meraki outage 28th Feb?

ZedKay
Here to help

Meraki outage 28th Feb?

Hello,

We had an outage across 7 of our Meraki networks at the same time. 28th Feb 9:20pm (AEDT) Sydney time.

All MXs appeared to reboot, and/or lost connectivity to the Meraki cloud - the networks were entirely down.

Our networks are not interconnected in any way that would cause something like this to happen.

There was no scheduled maintenance either. 

Did anyone else experience an issue at or around that time? 

We contacted support but they were unable to find anything 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@ZedKay even if the dashboard did go down it wouldn't affect existing connections and configurations.  We haven't had any issues so I'd assume it must be something more local to you.  Where are you in the world?

ZedKay
Here to help

@cmr thanks for your reply.

All our networks are in Australia - various cities (melbourne, syd, brisbane) - all using different ISPs

Perhaps this is under the wrong forum category - but the outage dropped connectivity to our end clients connected to networks.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@ZedKay apologies, I didn't realise you were referring to client VPN users.  They could be impacted, though I'd have hoped that existing tunnels would stay up, @Ryan_Miles can you confirm client VPN expected behaviour if the dashboard has connectivity issues?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.