Meraki network summary email settings

NetworKing19
New here

Meraki network summary email settings

When we setup the system a number of years ago we enabled network summary alerts that we get in email every week. Or maybe that is just a default i don't recall now. Anyways I created a test network with one WAP for now i used trying to diagnose some issues. I want to keep that network profile but it every week the team gets an extra email summary for this network that is doing nothing now. I know i could just delete this profile but rather not if i can just figure out how to disable the email for that network or somehow filter it out.

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is an option to see all scheduled reports.

alemabrahao_0-1710166134723.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
NetworKing19
New here

Where is this at I am not seeing this screen anywhere?

On the Summary Report page.

alemabrahao_0-1710173257814.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
NetworKing19
New here

Ok thanks that is like the last place I would have looked to modify or see any reports we had setup. I assumed it would have been more directly off of one of the main menu tabs or the admin page.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.