Meraki Dashboard Outage

OddievenInc
Conversationalist

Meraki Dashboard Outage

Hi Good day!

Have been getting this message "This device is having difficulty contacting the Meraki Cloud" from the Access Points since morning (0900 IST) and still ongoing. Have checked and verified Firewall and DNS configurations. which works fine. Seems like a Dashboard Outage. 

Just wanted to know whether there is any such outage and has anyone else experienced the above? 

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I haven't noticed anything yet this morning. 

I checked and there are no outages at this time that I could see.  I would call into Meraki Support and they can check if and when the AP was last checking in to the back-end.  Are you able to associate to the AP and point a browser to ap.meraki.com and get any additional info off the local status page?  

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have seen notices at the top of the dashboard across multiple customers about a pending maintenance window for the Meraki shard system.  I don't know what shards are affected.

I suspect if you do nothing it will come right.  I suspect you might be on one of the shards getting upgraded.

If you want to make sure open a support case.  If it was me, I'd wait till after your lunchtime.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.