Meraki Click-through

duqa
Comes here often

Meraki Click-through

Hi All,

I am analyzing the Meraki data using the Click-through functionality. Can you confirm that the number of devices (356) is the number of devices connected to SSID1 and not the number of devices authorized to surf on internet? Where I can find report about real user authorized to go online?

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23.20.55.png

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is not real time, this is the cumulative time you have filtered.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
duqa
Comes here often

sorry but I not understood. I am looking the number of clients authorized using the Click-Throught function. It seems that on the dashboard are showed just the number of devices associated successfully (or with some errors) to SSID but I not found anything about the number of device authorized.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can see it on Wireless > Monitor > Splash Logins.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

duqa
Comes here often

Thanks for your reply but you can see the list of devices in splash logins just if you use external RADIUS for authentication. I am using the intenal Click-through function of Meraki without external RADIUS

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So, in this case, you can take a look on Organization > Monitor > Location analytics.

On overview page, you will see the cumulative amount of clients.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.