Shipment notifications

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Shipment notifications

Has anyone else has issues with not receiving shipment notifications? I've just had an order arrive but never received the notification. I've gone back to my supplier but wondered if others were having the same issue.

Usually I receive notifications without any issues, I've confirmed nothing from ship-notification@meraki.com has hit my mail server in the last 30 days.

5 Replies 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I've not heard of any issues. Blake if you want to DM me the order number I can see what email is was sent to.

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I was a little concerned after seeing your post, but I just got one today for a license renewal as expected.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Shany
Getting noticed

I have a problem right now, just like Blake.
On CCW, HW and LIC are recorded to have been shipped on January 14th, but I have not received the shipment notification mail. and the LIC is already marked 'Delivered on'.

Even if I check the 'Ship set', can only check the invoice number and I can't check the shipping information.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have not had any issues myself.  Note that your Meraki account manager also gets a copy, so you could also reach out to them to get it.

My personal guess ... when your supplier "keyed" the order, they made an error with the email address.  It's a human thing to do - to bollocks up some of the orders.

Danièle
New here

In the same vein, I wonder if there is a way to retrieve the email 'Your Méraki Order has shipped' on the Méraki website.

In our situation, several orders were placed on CCW with an error in the email address and we are unable to retrieve the email from Meraki informing us of our cloud Dashboard license key number.

Is there a simple way to retrieve them ?

NOTE : We sent emails many to Cisco and Meraki support to change our wrong email adress directly on the open orders and each time, it failed. We now received a lot of material from Cisco but we are not able to get the licence key ordered with them. Thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.