MX-250

Solved
Abdulwasi
Just browsing

MX-250

Hello All,

i have migrate MX-100 to MX-250 my question is my internet speed shows on client side 900mb Upload and 900Mb download but when client brows something the browsing is slow it keeps loading I don't what is the problem any advice from your side is this is the problem with Service provider or problem with MX.

even i allowed all subnets to from source any to destination any in firewall rule sometimes web browsing works fast sometimes get back to slow and loading.

looking for your nice comments on this!

1 Accepted Solution

I wouldn't rely on the speedtests provided by Meraki. These should be taken with a grain of salt. Instead use something client side, like speed.cloudflare.com or speedtest.org

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What version are you running?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Abdulwasi
Just browsing

i run Version 18.105

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

18 is still fairly new, would not use it as production. Or you can try 18.106 it has some latency  fixes

Do you have any content filtering configured?

yes we i have configured content filtring like block some spayware and adware in the part of threat contegories phising botnets, malware sites

Abdulwasi
Just browsing

when I am testing from My.meraki.com dashboard speed test it shows the speed browser based like this looks the attachment.

Abdulwasi_0-1677182866943.png

I wouldn't rely on the speedtests provided by Meraki. These should be taken with a grain of salt. Instead use something client side, like speed.cloudflare.com or speedtest.org

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

The same message is reinforced in our documentation 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.