License Notification Question

Solved
kmcgaugh
Getting noticed

License Notification Question

I have a billing team who I want to have notifications from my client's organizations when upcoming license expirations occur. I know that, by default, a notification is sent 30 days prior, to all administrators listed on the account. 

I want the billing team to be notified when a license is expiring in the next 30 days. Nothing else.

Is there a way that I can add a custom email address such as billing@company.com to a network's alerts, but they're only notified of licensing issues? I don't want the email address to receive unnecessary noise.

Kaleb Mohr, CCNA. | Network Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaleb-mohr

I am not an employee of Cisco or Cisco Meraki.
1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry there is a way uder Organization settings.

alemabrahao_0-1709042980907.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry there is a way uder Organization settings.

alemabrahao_0-1709042980907.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@kmcgaugh could you not set a forwarding rule in an admin's mailbox to only forward the licence emails to your billing team?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.