Issues with Splash page Themeing.

JasonZ
Just browsing

Issues with Splash page Themeing.

I am experiencing an issue with the Splash page theming function.

I've copied a theme and began attempting to edit it but I've run into 2 critical issues.

1: I cannot upload any file, regardless of type. css, html, zip, etc. Attempting to upload any file tells me it's an invalid file type. Despite the documentation clearly stating that I can upload these types of files.

2: I cannot edit a file more than 2 or 3 lines before the "Save" function, ceases to function. If I delete or add 1 or 2 lines of text, it'll save just fine. But if I delete, say, the entire contents of a file and attempt to save. The button does nothing. I cannot edit the file any further.

The fact that I cannot create a folder is frustrating enough but I can't even paste in a new css file over the built in main.css because the "save" button won't work. Presumably the only way I can create meaningful changes to the splash page theme, is 1 or 2 lines at a time, manually.

I've tested this in the latest versions of Chrome & Firefox and the issue persists.

2 Replies 2
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Sounds like a browser issue or a bug. I've done both of the things you've mentioned plenty of times with no problem. I'd suggest a Support case so they can look into what's going on.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

Definitely not a browser issue as it persists across browsers/systems including mobile. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.