Issues with Splash page Themeing.

JasonZ
Just browsing

Issues with Splash page Themeing.

I am experiencing an issue with the Splash page theming function.

I've copied a theme and began attempting to edit it but I've run into 2 critical issues.

1: I cannot upload any file, regardless of type. css, html, zip, etc. Attempting to upload any file tells me it's an invalid file type. Despite the documentation clearly stating that I can upload these types of files.

2: I cannot edit a file more than 2 or 3 lines before the "Save" function, ceases to function. If I delete or add 1 or 2 lines of text, it'll save just fine. But if I delete, say, the entire contents of a file and attempt to save. The button does nothing. I cannot edit the file any further.

The fact that I cannot create a folder is frustrating enough but I can't even paste in a new css file over the built in main.css because the "save" button won't work. Presumably the only way I can create meaningful changes to the splash page theme, is 1 or 2 lines at a time, manually.

I've tested this in the latest versions of Chrome & Firefox and the issue persists.

2 Replies 2
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Sounds like a browser issue or a bug. I've done both of the things you've mentioned plenty of times with no problem. I'd suggest a Support case so they can look into what's going on.

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Definitely not a browser issue as it persists across browsers/systems including mobile. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.