Integrate and manage UNIFI Wifi Access Points in MERAKI MX 64 Dashboard

SOLVED
RAubraye
New here

Integrate and manage UNIFI Wifi Access Points in MERAKI MX 64 Dashboard

Hello all,

For Wifi access we have Unifi AP, is it possible to integrate and manage directly these AP in the dashboard. If yes then how ?
Have a great day.
Kind regards
Rodolphe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, It's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, It's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
RAubraye
New here

Thanks

R

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

For super-simple network management, in one place (the Meraki Dashboard), you would create a Combined Network (or Networks, for multi-site) using Meraki MS switches and Meraki MR Wi-Fi access points.   Bear in mind, with this underlying platform you can then also closely integrate with Meraki Systems manager (for endpoint management), Meraki MT IoT sensors and Meraki MV CCTV cameras too - and uplink them all over cellular data, if necessary, using Meraki MG gateways.   As of fairly recently, it's also possible to monitor some Cisco Catalyst switch models (9200, 9300, 9500) within the Meraki Dashboard, but that doesn't include the SG range

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.