Integrate Cisco switch SG220-26P in MX Dashboard

Solved
RAubraye
New here

Integrate Cisco switch SG220-26P in MX Dashboard

Hi all,

My first question in this community

We have an MX 64 and I read instructions how to integrate a CISCO SWITCH SG220-26P.

API key  - Could monitoring then when making pre-check I am facing error enclosed

SWITCH CISCO.jpg

IP is correct, Username and Password also.
What can be the issue ?
Thanks in advance for your answer, have a great day.
Kind regards
Rodolphe

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure what we're talking about, but there is no guide for "integrating" It, SG220, and it should work with any vendor.  If you are talking about monitoring SG220 on the dashboard It's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure what we're talking about, but there is no guide for "integrating" It, SG220, and it should work with any vendor.  If you are talking about monitoring SG220 on the dashboard It's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks a lot for this quick answer, yes it was about monitoring on the dashboard.

Have a nice day.
R

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Catalyst 9k switches can be monitored.  Not the small business switches.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.