How do i manage license warning emails?

SOLVED
joopv
Getting noticed

How do i manage license warning emails?

Hi all,

If an administrator unsubscribes (with the link at the bottom of the email) from license warning emails, how can he re-subscribe again?

I looked at all kinds of places in the dashboard.  Can't seem to find it...  Users, alerts, administrators...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlexC
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @joopv,

The admin can resubscribe by navigating to their admin profile via the email at the top right corner of dashboard.
There should be a button for License renewal notifications.

If you still can't find it, please submit a support case as @kYutobi suggested.

Cheers,

Alex
If this was helpful, click the Kudos button below.
Please mark it as a solution if solved your issue so others can benefit from it 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I don't think that option is there but you can put in a case and just ask that the email be put back on for license alert.

Enthusiast
AlexC
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @joopv,

The admin can resubscribe by navigating to their admin profile via the email at the top right corner of dashboard.
There should be a button for License renewal notifications.

If you still can't find it, please submit a support case as @kYutobi suggested.

Cheers,

Alex
Please mark it as a solution if solved your issue so others can benefit from it 🙂
joopv
Getting noticed

Thanks Alex !

I expected it at the alerts page.  Is there some way to switch these emails off by default for newly created users?  Or can an admin higher up in the hierarchy manage this for other users? 

AlexC
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You can prevent these alerts from being sent to Network admins via the Organization > Configure > Settings > Administration > Licensing notifications option.

@joopv wrote:

Thanks Alex !

I expected it at the alerts page.  Is there some way to switch these emails off by default for newly created users?  Or can an admin higher up in the hierarchy manage this for other users? 

Both of these would be feature requests at this time. Note that license warnings notifications are only sent out when there is a license problem so as long as they are taken care of beforehand, there should be little to no noise 🙂

Cheers,

-Alex

@AlexC Do I need to unsubscribe from every organization manually one by one?

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

2 places I believe to check and add themselves back.

1) Default network wide alerts

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Configuring_Network_Alerts_in_Dashboard

2)Full Org Admin

I believe anybody listed a full org admin will get emails. Might need an add/remove to clear any previous behavior

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.