Having Troubles to Add Devices to the newly Created Networks Using Serial Numbers

Agba68
Here to help

Having Troubles to Add Devices to the newly Created Networks Using Serial Numbers

I just added 7 new Networks but having troubles to add devices to them using the provided serial numbers, could you please assist asap? The error message I got for all of them is "An unknown error occurred. Please try again or contact support." Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks folks

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
David7
Conversationalist

I am seeing the same thing trying to add a new MX68. I haven't called Meraki yet to open a ticket. 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it's related with this: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Service-Notices/Some-users-are-unable-to-login-to-the-Meraki-...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

My guess is it is. The firewall wouldn't even connect to the cloud.  A little while ago it finally connected. I haven't tried adding it to the network yet. It looks like the issues have been resolved or at least a fix has been implemented.  

Meraki Status

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.