Having Troubles to Add Devices to the newly Created Networks Using Serial Numbers

Agba68
Here to help

Having Troubles to Add Devices to the newly Created Networks Using Serial Numbers

I just added 7 new Networks but having troubles to add devices to them using the provided serial numbers, could you please assist asap? The error message I got for all of them is "An unknown error occurred. Please try again or contact support." Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks folks

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
David7
Conversationalist

I am seeing the same thing trying to add a new MX68. I haven't called Meraki yet to open a ticket. 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it's related with this: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Service-Notices/Some-users-are-unable-to-login-to-the-Meraki-...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

My guess is it is. The firewall wouldn't even connect to the cloud.  A little while ago it finally connected. I haven't tried adding it to the network yet. It looks like the issues have been resolved or at least a fix has been implemented.  

Meraki Status

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.