Feature Request: Add custom time range setting in alert in dashboard

dwang83
Conversationalist

Feature Request: Add custom time range setting in alert in dashboard

Dear Meraki tech team,

I want to request you to take careful consideration to add custom time range setting in alert in dashboard.

I choose Meraki as next generation store network solution but recently got callout from store operation team that they don't want to get 24hours alert mail from Meraki.

Reason as below:

1. Store service on business hour is limited.

2. Store on-duty time range is different between working day and weekend.

3. Power cut event is normally happened during off-duty period in some landlord building.

4. We will get OT charged if alert mail sent out to 3rd party out sourcing vendor, that's not acceptable on commercial part of retail IT expense.

This is real ticket which connecting to RETAIL business environment.

Please keep me posted on this if possible, I am looking forward your response.

1 REPLY 1
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Great feature request for your use case to have time-based alerting.  In addition to using the "Make a Wish" tool when you're on the Alerts page in Dashboard, please be sure to engage with your local Meraki (or Meraki Partner/Reseller) Systems Engineer so they can submit this as a formal feature request to the Dashboard team.  They can also collaborate internally on how often the same feature request is seen, and put additional priority on its development.  I will make the same wish and submit a feature request also.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.