Dashboard Sandbox API: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

SOLVED
Fridal
Here to help

Dashboard Sandbox API: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

Hi,

I am trying to get a feel for how to work with the Dashboard API. I have been through a few tutorials and  read through the API Docs. I am testing the API using the DevNet Meraki Sandbox and Postman. Most of the API calls works as expected, but when I try to list the SM devices I get the following error: This combined network does not contain a Systems Manager network

Which probably makes sense since this is the Sandboxed version. Is there perhaps another way to use and test this?

Regards,

Bjørn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Do you have your own SM network? Test against that. If you don't then I think you're going to be out of luck unless you can find someone to let you hit theirs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Do you have your own SM network? Test against that. If you don't then I think you're going to be out of luck unless you can find someone to let you hit theirs.

Hi,

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. I will have to wait for my client to grant me access to their's Meraki organization.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.