Dashboard License Renewal

Solved
sankar
Here to help

Dashboard License Renewal

I having MX84-2 devices, MS 225-2 Devices MR 33-1, MR53-1 MV21-2 setup & Co-term licenses.The license expired Jun 10 2020. Also i have purchased new license key. while renew my dashboard license its shows advance wireless is only available for organizations per device licensing.Meraki_lic.PNG

Any one can help this to solve?

1 Accepted Solution
Kamome
Building a reputation

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y is Advanced Wireless license, and it only can apply to per-device license organization

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_and_Umbrella_Integration_-_MR_Advanced...

You have to get Enterprise license(LIC-MR-1Y) in order to apply to co-termination organization.

Therefore, I think you have to choose one of these options.

1. Convert organization from co-termination to per-device license. By this way, you can use already bought license, but you have to keep in mind difference between co-term. and per-device model.

2. If you want to keep co-termination model, you have to buy renewal license again with LIC-MR-1Y. In this case, you have to discard already bought licenses.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Kamome
Building a reputation

It seems you got Advanced Wireless license, not Enterprise Wireless. Could you list up MR license's Item name?

Yes. 

Meraki SKU

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y

LIC-MS225-24P-1YR

LIC-MV-1YR

LIC-MX84-SEC-1YR

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y

LIC-MS225-24P-1YR

LIC-MV-1YR

LIC-MX64W-SEC-1YR

LIC-MX84-SEC-1YR

LIC-VMX100-1YR

I am having license each line item.

Kamome
Building a reputation

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y is Advanced Wireless license, and it only can apply to per-device license organization

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_and_Umbrella_Integration_-_MR_Advanced...

You have to get Enterprise license(LIC-MR-1Y) in order to apply to co-termination organization.

Therefore, I think you have to choose one of these options.

1. Convert organization from co-termination to per-device license. By this way, you can use already bought license, but you have to keep in mind difference between co-term. and per-device model.

2. If you want to keep co-termination model, you have to buy renewal license again with LIC-MR-1Y. In this case, you have to discard already bought licenses.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.