Dashboard Issues More Prevalent?

Mloraditch
A model citizen

Dashboard Issues More Prevalent?

I'm seeing lately a higher prevalence of dashboard issues. For example having to reload an MX page 2 or 3 times before a WAN update will accept. Saw an issue updating notes today and just now changing the settings on an SSID. Reloading the page and reinputting the info eventually works.

Example of the WAN change error: 

Mloraditch_0-1727291959131.png

Notes update error:

Mloraditch_1-1727292271325.png

Additionally, found with three installs last night, in two different orgs, that LLDP/CDP data is not populating on the dashboard. Opened a case on that and support sent to the devs as devices are sending the LLDP/CDP packets.

Are other folks seeing these anomalies? Is there something going on, on a larger scale?

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yeah I am seeing some anomalies as well.  Not the same as yours above, but just general errors when trying to save things or navigate between pages.

Good to know I'm not crazy. The other thing I just remembered is I can't get 3rd Party VPNs to delete. They appear to but if you refresh they are back. Also realized the API doesn't have a delete function for these. Changes do save so I've made the ones I need to get rid of non functional for now.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Mostly it seems fine for me, but I've got an MX75 which has said 'Bad IPv6 assignment configuration' for a couple of months.  The help (which is all v4 related) indicates that this is a problem with a static IP being set, but the WAN port is on auto (stateless) and it can connect to public IPv6 addresses...

FSaucedo
Conversationalist

Just adding to this... Got an MX105 and after switching over to the "new version" links to individual ports in the client page will not work. They just take you back to the client page. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.