Clone a Disable Organization

SOLVED
renanmonteiro
Here to help

Clone a Disable Organization

Hi, 

I have a organization that was created as a PoC and it have no more valid license. 

I am thinking if is it possible to clone this organization with all configurations and networks.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JimmyPhelan
Getting noticed

If you have an organization created and the licenses have expired, the only thing that isnt working are the physical devices. The settings and config are all still there in the Dashboard. 

You should be able to clone this, or at least create a template from it.

On my own MSP dashboard i have created a Template Organization that I use to clone new Organizations from. The reason being that we use SAML Authentication and have it configured the once on the Template Organization. We have plenty of other settings for monitoring and alerting too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JimmyPhelan
Getting noticed

If you have an organization created and the licenses have expired, the only thing that isnt working are the physical devices. The settings and config are all still there in the Dashboard. 

You should be able to clone this, or at least create a template from it.

On my own MSP dashboard i have created a Template Organization that I use to clone new Organizations from. The reason being that we use SAML Authentication and have it configured the once on the Template Organization. We have plenty of other settings for monitoring and alerting too.

Great resource... learn something new everyday!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.