Automatic Fault Correction

ChrisJones2015
Comes here often

Automatic Fault Correction

Does anyone have any information regarding Meraki's ability to automatically remediate faults using AI or machine learning? I'm led to believe it doesn't have this ability at the moment but is there a timeline for this being a feature? ANy info gratefully received as the good old world webby is scarce on info on this topic as far as Meraki is concerned. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
nickpappin
Conversationalist

I don't think there is anything like that right now. I use the Dashboard API to check the items that compliance is being maintained. You could codify your configuration and then just run a script every few minutes.

Nick

I didn't think there was to be honest. It'd be nice to know if there's something in development but thanks for the quick response.

Hey @ChrisJones2015. Meraki doesn't discuss roadmap items here on the community, so I doubt very much you're going to get the answer you're looking for. I'd suggest reaching out to your reps and ask them. 

boundless-digit
Getting noticed

What kinds of faults are you looking to have corrected?  And what would be the corrective actions?

Sidney Burks
Captive Portal and Meraki API Automation
Founder and CTO, Boundless Digital
sidney@boundless.fr
https://www.boundless.fr

I wasn't looking for any specific faults or resolutions but something similar to the Cisco Automated Fault Management system, so something that will learn to recognise potential issues and work to resolve them in the background.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.