Any Meraki staff on-line - URGENT

SOLVED
GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Any Meraki staff on-line - URGENT

There appears to be a major incident with regards to network and dashboard - since 2007 I have never seen this level of outage from Meraki.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE US AN UPDATE - PLEASE

Been on hold for 30 mins .......

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Gary,

Happy to hear things are back up and running and thank you for keeping the community informed.

Closing the loop here for anyone else reading, the issue seems to be related to a BT outage ie Europe. Everything Meraki-side is should be up and running. If you are still experiencing issues or have any lingering questions, please check in with your ISPs and/or Meraki Support for more info.

Info from BT on the outage can be found Here.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to DM me if I can be of further assistance! 🙂

Rodrigo

Meraki Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RodrigoC
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey Gary,

We are actively looking into the issue; More info to come. Devices should still be passing traffic locally.

I will post an update as soon as possible!

Rodrigo

Meraki Support

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Rodrigo,

Thanks and all is back up and running.

FYI and may help with the "drains up" is that some of my clients lost all the traffic and ability to VPN in.

Also if the dashboard was hosted in USA all was OK if in EU nothing.

Thanks for the prompt response BTW

-Gary

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~

Hey Gary,

Happy to hear things are back up and running and thank you for keeping the community informed.

Closing the loop here for anyone else reading, the issue seems to be related to a BT outage ie Europe. Everything Meraki-side is should be up and running. If you are still experiencing issues or have any lingering questions, please check in with your ISPs and/or Meraki Support for more info.

Info from BT on the outage can be found Here.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to DM me if I can be of further assistance! 🙂

Rodrigo

Meraki Support

Is there any further information as to the root cause of this issue and any steps Meraki plan to, or may be able to take to protect the Meraki Portal from a similar outage in the future please?

We are a Meraki MSP and need to be able to go back to our customers with this info.

Thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.