Need help logging in or registering?

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Need help logging in or registering?

The Meraki Community uses Single Sign On with Cisco.com, so if you already have a Cisco.com account, you won’t have to register again. Simply click “Sign in” and enter your credentials. You’ll be asked to accept the Community Terms of Use and create your community display name the first time you access the community.

To create a new account, click the "Register" link in the upper right or just click here. The "Register" link opens in a new tab / browser window so that you can easily get back to the community after registering.

Here are some resources that may be of use:

Feel free to ask specific login / registration questions by replying to this thread; we’ll be happy to help!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
3 REPLIES 3
geoffbernard
Here to help

When I click the Register now link, it takes me to the Cisco site but is prompting me to create a new account even though I'm logged in with my Cisco account. (I'm asked for a username, password, etc)

Is this expected? I'm lead to believe I just need to accept the terms for this site & continue on but that's not happening.

Ok... when I click Post on this box, I was then asked to create a username as expected. Not sure why I was getting the full Cisco account creation wizard but now it's not happening. Maybe an issue when checking the SSO token first-time around?

Hi @geoffbernard - If you're already signed in with your CIsco account, you can just click "sign in." "Register" is meant for users who don't yet have a Cisco account at all. Glad you figured it out! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels