[SURVEY CLOSED] Share your feedback and snag some swag!

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: this survey has closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback! Congratulations to our three randomly selected winners: @DanFletcher@ThomasC, and @Jonas016🎉

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing to win one of three Cisco Meraki Hydroflask Mugs.*

Cisco Meraki hydroflask mug.jpeg

The survey closes on Friday, April 7th at 11am Eastern. Please submit your feedback today!

Take me to the survey!

* Terms, conditions, & eligibility.

13 Comments
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Good Luck to all !

SpiePaCom
Conversationalist

Please have a look at the German Version of the Survey.
Half of the Questions are just empty Fields and I don't know what I'm even rating.

AmyReyes
Community Manager

Hi @SpiePaCom, thank you for letting me know! The team and I will investigate and try to resolve this quickly. I'll share an update here once we know more. 

ETA: I spoke too soon! We think we've found the issue (the survey was trying to display in other languages, but we only provided English, so it appeared blank in some countries). Can you please try again and let me know if you see the questions now?

SpiePaCom
Conversationalist

@AmyReyes  It´s working now. Thank you

AmyReyes
Community Manager

Thank you for confirming, @SpiePaCom! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but glad all is working as expected now. 

oscarmart1n
Here to help

I need it in my life 😃

Alv_FibraTel
Comes here often

Yes!!

My_Meraki1
Comes here often

i need it most because i really have no cisco mug.

it's too big for me 😀

AAjjawi
New here

I I need this mug. I've never owned a Cisco mug before ! 😀

TANUMAY
Conversationalist

@AmyReyes I need It, because I am cisco meraki config engineer but dont have any meraki SWAG !!!!!!

webfrank
Getting noticed

@AmyReyes A mug is a mug!

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: this survey has closed. Huge thanks to everyone who submitted their feedback! Congratulations to our three randomly selected winners: @DanFletcher@ThomasC, and @Jonas016🎉

DanFletcher
Here to help

Awesome! Thank you @AmyReyes