Learn more about your community peers in our Member Spotlight!

AmyReyes
Community Manager

meraki community member spotlight banner.png

It’s time for our February Member Spotlight!

For this Member Spotlight, we are recognizing @Inderdeep. Since joining the Meraki Community in mid-2020, he's written 1,385 posts, received 1,220 kudos, and authored 64 solutions. Inderdeep has been a member of the Meraki Community All-Stars since 2021. He is always welcoming new members and sharing his expertise with others in the forum. Thank you for being a valued member of the Meraki Community, @Inderdeep!

GSX.jpg

What is the picture you chose and why?

This image reminds me of the awesome days in Cisco. This is from the last GSX I attended, which is now Cisco Impact. So many connections and people I met there with so many memories.

Tell us a bit about your background.

Meraki All-Star member since 2021. Working with KPMG for the last 3 years and experience of 15+ in the networking domain.

What keeps bringing you back to the community?

Interested to see the solution related to the problems and helping people here.

What is your favorite IT-related movie or show? 

The Great Hack

What would you rather do?

Go skydiving!

go skydiving.jpeg

Scene you chose?

Desert

desert.jpeg

Thanks, @Inderdeep! Share your questions for him below in the comments, or simply say hello! 
You can read more about Inderdeep in his All-Star profile or a past Member Spotlight here.

Want to be featured in an upcoming Member Spotlight of your own? Fill out the form here. You can also nominate a fellow community member for the spotlight!

9 Comments