Congratulations to our January 2019 Members of the Month!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Oh. My. Goodness. We have a new MOTM in the top spot! Congratulations to @BrechtSchamp for an extremely strong showing in January. Congrats also to @PhilipDAth (for his 17th straight MOTM appearance), @NolanHerring (3rd in a row!), and @jdsilva (8th in a row!). Ya'll are the best!

January 2019 Meraki Community Members of the Month

BrechtSchamp.png
@BrechtSchamp

114 kudos

13 solutions

MOTM score: 140

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

99 kudos

13 solutions

MOTM score: 129

NolanHerring-MOTM.png
@NolanHerring

82 kudos

9 solutions

MOTM score: 100

jdsilva.png
@jdsilva

75 kudos

11 solutions

MOTM score: 97

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

Another note: these four Members of the Month show our strongest-ever MOTM presence — by far — with a combined MOTM score of 466. Our previous high was back in August, with a combined MOTM score of 355.  Thank you ALL!

🎉  🎉  🎉 Congratulations! 🎉  🎉  🎉 

As always, thank you to everyone who participated in January!

P.S. Swag will be a little delayed this month; we'll blame it on the polar vortex. But it'll be worth the wait!

10 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Whoa!  First congratulations to @BrechtSchamp for an amazing effort.  You have really lifted the game in the community.

And of course, @NolanHerring has also made a huge contribution, and @jdsilva has been around for the long term plugging away.

I think it is a great sign that the community has matured enough to have so many high calibre users contruibuting.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Right back at you @PhilipDAth. It's an honor to have my next to all of yours @jdsilva@NolanHerring, and of course @PhilipDAth.

I already learned a lot by helping out! I too am happy about how strong the community is becoming.

Thanks also to the Meraki team for having great docs! Usually the answers are out there in the docs. And of course thanks @CarolineS for your great work.

Conga-Line-Fun-Happy-Minions-Party-GIF

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Thanks everyone and congrats guys !

I learn a lot and every now and then make a fool of myself, all around good fun 😃

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Nice work guys! It was for sure a busy month around here.

And holy crap @BrechtSchamp you're an animal! Incredible effort there.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Don't be jealous, but I have my very own Cisco Meraki light box now.

IMG_20190218_130731.jpg

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Not jealous, I got one too ;).

DSC_0526.JPG

CarolineS
Community Manager

That gnome looks so content! I’m a little jealous that Meredith got a green “M,” though! 😛

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

It's hard to see, but you have the gray C from Cisco ;). It's curious, your names as a duo have the same first letters as Cisco Meraki.

CarolineS
Community Manager

Oh lucky me!! And our initials were clearly intentional. 😄

Ben
A model citizen

Congrats to the MOTM's !

It's a new years resolution of mine to spend more time here. Hope to free some time on my agenda soon to do so!