[CHALLENGE ENDED!] 🎄🎁🔔 A Switchmas Carol 🔔🎁🎄Part Three

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @JamesC_AB has found the missing gnomes!

Spoiler
The Gnome of Switchmas Future brought them to a form where you can sign up to participate in future Mobile research studies. Now that our little gnome friends have been returned safely, they can hopefully stay put until next year…

That's a wrap on this year's Gnome in the Home Challenge. Thanks to all who followed the gnomes' clues, and special congrats to our challenge winners! 

Happy Holidays, and see you all in 2023!

Ah, at last – the final day of Switchmas is here. I barely got a wink of shuteye last night! Once again, I awoke in the night to a tolling of bells, but this time the scene was far from a jolly one. All was cold and dark, and a mist began to spill in from the doorway, filling the room. 

A dark, hooded gnome appeared before me and stood silent. 

Gnome of Switchmas Future.jpg

“Are you… are you the Gnome of Switchmas Future?” I asked. 

The gnome nodded, but said nothing. Then he reached a bony hand inside his cloak and withdrew the final clue. Handing it to me, he turned and walked off into the mist without a word.

I looked down at the scrap of paper in my hands and read:

For this next spot, you must search far and wide. 

A form to sign up is what you’ll find inside.

The post where you can join future studies,

Is where you’ll find our little gnome buddies!

Can you help me figure out where the Gnome of Switchmas Future has taken MV and Switch?

If you find them, please comment BELOW with “I FOUND THE GNOMES!” and a link to the post where they are. The first to comment with the correct link will win a Meraki Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack as thanks for your help.

osprey daypack.jpeg

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

P.S. To follow along with the Gnome in the Home challenge all week, simply subscribe to the Community Announcements board. You can subscribe by clicking the "⋮ Options" menu at the top. From this menu, you can select "Subscribe" for email notifications.

5 Comments
AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @JamesC_AB has found the missing gnomes! The Gnome of Switchmas Future brought them to a form where you can sign up to participate in future Mobile research studies. Now that our little gnome friends have been returned safely, they can hopefully stay put until next year…

That's a wrap on this year's Gnome in the Home Challenge. Thanks to all who followed the gnomes' clues, and special congrats to our challenge winners! 

Happy Holidays, and see you all in 2023!

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Happy Holidays 2023 @AmyReyes !