Well, it's almost 2021 (FINALLY) and that means we are starting to scout for our next cohort of Meraki Community All-Stars!
A quick recap: the All-Stars program recognizes and rewards the most active and influential customers and partners in the Meraki Community. It's a year-long appointment that we re-evaluate in December. If you miss out on January's roundup, we will also be scouting in June for additional outstanding members to join the program for the remaining six months of the year.
The All-Stars receive access to a variety of excellent perks:
- Shiny new All-Star badge
- All-Star icon to the right of your name, so your peers can see you got cred
- Exclusive access to All-Star community forum (there are couches in there!)
- Random acts of delight and other rewards (like this one)
The criteria for being selected is for All-Star status includes (but is not limited to) the following qualifications:
- You must be a Meraki customer or partner
- You must be a member of the Meraki Community
- All-Stars are selected based on their previous 6-month All-Star Score, which takes into account their frequency and helpfulness in community participation
- All members will need to re-qualify annually (re-qualification is only needed each December, not June)
- Meraki employees will also qualitatively assess a candidate’s contributions
Over the next month, we will be evaluating your contributions to determine the 2021 cohort of All-Stars. We’ll announce the new cohort in early January, so stay tuned!