New to cloud monitoring and management? Start here!

Nicole_Gallow
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

New to cloud monitoring and management? Start here!

Happy fall y'all! Are you new to the world of cloud monitoring & management? Or perhaps looking to dabble in said world? Check out the links below learn more about cloud monitoring: 

And stay tuned for more helpful habits to carry you forward in this new world of network management in the cloud. We look forward to your discussions and collaboration here! 

3 Replies 3
rpidcock1
Conversationalist

So I'm just starting to try to onboard some of my Catalyst 9200 switches into our organization.  Currently I'm having trouble with the onboarding application.  Whenever I launch the app, it fails to launch with the error "self signed certificate is in the certificate chain".  Has anyone seen this?  Recommendations?

What version of the onboarding application are you using? Are you running this on Windows, Mac, or Linux?

rpidcock1
Conversationalist

Windows version.  I also opened a support case.  The assigned engineer thinks it's likely an SSL inspection issue upstream (i.e on our firewall).  Going to check with our security team.  Will let you know what I find out.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.