Cloud Monitored Switch upgrade through Firmware Upgrade section....not for me

Solved
DevOps_RC
Getting noticed

Cloud Monitored Switch upgrade through Firmware Upgrade section....not for me

So I missed this announcementhttps://community.meraki.com/t5/Cloud-Monitoring-Resources/Catalyst-Switches-Firmware-Upgrades/ta-p/... 

Looks great, except I don't have the 'cloud monitored' tab in my firmware upgrade section. Is this restricted to only a few regions, I'm Europe for my tenancy. Has anyone seen this yet, or used it? Just wondering how it copes with stacked switches and your thoughts on the function/process please.

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The feature isn't publicly available yet. That post should either mention that or not have been posted. Either way I've notified the internal team about it. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you share a print screen?

As far I know there aren't any region restrictions.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The feature isn't publicly available yet. That post should either mention that or not have been posted. Either way I've notified the internal team about it. 

Thanks for the clarification Ryan. Looking forward to this function to (hopefully) simplify our update on Catalyst monitored switches.

If you are interested in participating in the EFT for this feature, please take a look at this topic: EFT opportunity: IOS XE upgrades using Cloud Monitoring.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.