Client list not showing all data

Emlu
Conversationalist

Client list not showing all data

Hello

I recently onboarded our cat9300 switches to Meraki in monitor mode.

But it doesn't seem like the client list is very up to date. If I click on a switch, i can see 15+ active ports, but only 3-5 clients in the switch client list. If i click on the individual ports I will get a current client, with a mac address not in the client list either.

Is it just slow to update, or anything i can do to have more real time data in my clients lists?

2 Replies 2
Lurick
Getting noticed

I'm seeing similar issues, oddly enough I can see a ton of wireless devices on non-Meraki APs but 95% of my wired devices don't show unless I drill down to the port details but when I click on the clients there it just takes me to a page saying the client wasn't found. Very odd indeed. I opened a thread just a bit ago before I saw this one 🙂

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Dashboard-Administration/Dashboard-Client-Display-Issues-Catalyst-Mo...

benstokes
Conversationalist

@Emlu wrote:

Hello

I recently onboarded our cat9300 switches to Meraki in monitor mode.

But it doesn't seem like the client list is very up to date. If I click on a switch, i can see 15+ active ports, but only 3-5 clients in the switch client list. If i click on the individual ports I will get a current client, with a mac address not in the client list either.

Is it just slow to update, or anything i can do to have more real time data in my clients lists? locksmiths service 

You’re experiencing issues with client visibility and data synchronization between your Cisco Catalyst 9300 switches and the Meraki dashboard. I think it is due to update. Restart your device and then again try.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.