✨NEW✨ MG Product Intro course

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

✨NEW✨ MG Product Intro course

In the MG Product Intro course (login required), you’ll learn a few quick facts about wireless WAN, learn more about the MG cellular gateway, and discover what it looks like in action.

By the end of this course, you will be able to:

• Describe cloud-managed cellular WAN technologies, including wireless WAN, traditional WAN, 4G, and 5G
  • Explain the main features of the MG product portfolio
  • Summarize the value of the Meraki MG in an enterprise networking environment

The course takes about 20 minutes to complete. Complete this self-paced, on-demand course on your own time and even pause and come back to it as you need. 

This course is for all Meraki sellers and operators!

4 Replies 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Awesome @AmyReyes 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PatWruk
Getting noticed

How did you know I needed this? lol
We just tested a MG to replace our cradlepoint/connectedio devices so this is perfect timing

SeeBee69
Conversationalist

Pretty shallow course... I cannot seem to find proper documentation on the MG (in my case: MG51E). What options do I have to limit traffic that flows over the cellular connection?

There is functionality that can be enabled by support to apply cellular failover rules to WAN2 in this instance.  We are working on bringing this into UI in the future.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.