2 ISP connection

Solved
SardarAlam
Getting noticed

2 ISP connection

Hi All,

I Have mx68 meraki where 1 ISP connected to MX the to ISP modem so my network staff directly connected to Remote server with out VPN, Now i have added a new ISP connection i want the same configuration for this too, Should i need some configuration or it will work when i connect ISP to MX then to ISP modem.

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

You don't need to make any changes.  WiFi will continue to work as it did before.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @SardarAlam , please reference below documents for enabling a LAN port to be a WAN port and also regarding load balancing and flow preferences.

MX Load Balancing and Flow Preferences - Cisco Meraki

MX67/MX68 Installation Guide - Cisco Meraki

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't clearly understand what you are asking.

I think you are asking if you can have an inbound NAT on the second WAN connection, like the one on the current WAN connection then the answer is yes.

In the uplink drop-down box, you can select "both".

PhilipDAth_0-1692647621724.png

SardarAlam
Getting noticed

hI @PhilipDAth @DarrenOC Thank you for your swift response.

I didn't get the solution i am explaing if you can get my question.

I have 2 MX64 and MX68 and there is a tunnel BW them because one is in Head Office (UAE) and other in branch Office (KSA) So when the office staff connect to Wifi in KSA they dont need to connect Client VPN because of Tunnel.

Now i have attached another Wifi modem to MX 2nd port WAN 2.i want to same setup when the office staff connect through new Wifi internet. for both ISP connection one tunnel Site to site VPN will work or i need some changes? 

You don't need to make any changes.  WiFi will continue to work as it did before.

SardarAlam
Getting noticed

Thank You @PhilipDAth @DarrenOC the issue is resolved now by apply your suggested sample setup and is working smoothly.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.