I've been having this issue since implementing the Meraki MDM, I opened a case with Meraki on 04/06/2018 in reference to this and, to date, nothing has been resolved. Only seems to effect Android devices, iOS devices work fine. The only work-around is to wipe the device and re-configuring it. This is very time consuming and frustrating, especially since we have employees all over the United States. -We're using Samsung Galaxy S7s and S8s, running Android 8.0 with all updates applied, configured in AFW mode. I was about to dump the Meraki MDM all together but we're too ingrained in their eco-system, so I've moved away from Android and am only deploying iOS devices. I am holding all purchases of Meraki equipment until this issue is resolved.
... View more