les AP MR entreprise ne transmettent plus le trafic Internet

Solved
meli-k
New here

les AP MR entreprise ne transmettent plus le trafic Internet

Hello community
I need your help, the company’s APs are no longer transmitting internet traffic to certain computers or 20% of staff are affected by this issue, and here is the message when they try to connect:

"THIS NETWORK HAS BEEN DISABLED

please contact your administrator for assistance

NB: the license has expired and we use another device to manage network traffic as well as APs
however the internet connection passes correctly in several apart a minority of person
So what can we do to solve this problem?
Meraki APs are usable only with the license or it is possible to use it without the license?? If yes how it does so

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't understand, are your APs Meraki or not?

If they are not Meraki, contact the vendor, if they are Mreaki there is nothing to do but renew the licensing.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You need a valid license, so please contact your Meraki sales representative.

Did you think it would work without an active license? You thought wrong my friend.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

You can purchase a renewal through an authorized Meraki partner (see Meraki Licensing - License More Devices vs Renewal). If you chose not to renew before the end of the 30-day grace period, the organization will be "shut down"(License Problem - Out of Compliance). You will no longer be able to manage your devices via the Meraki cloud and your Meraki network devices will cease to function. This means that you will no longer be able to configure or make changes to your Meraki network equipment, and your Meraki network products will no longer allow traffic to pass to the Internet. With Systems Manager networks, you will no longer be able to enroll devices or change settings for currently enrolled devices.

What if we decided not to use the cloud, but to keep the APs? That’s also not possible???

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nope, it's not. 

we no longer use the cloud, it is completely off and the APs are managed by another apareil that is not Meraki and this for 2 months. it was yesterday that we found that APs do not transmit internet traffic to a certain computer, that is 20% of employees do not have internet access

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't understand, are your APs Meraki or not?

If they are not Meraki, contact the vendor, if they are Mreaki there is nothing to do but renew the licensing.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels