Wifi Guest User expiration

Velalju
New here

Wifi Guest User expiration

hello friends, before hand I want to apologize if I have any errors in my writing, the truth is that I am trying to speak the little English that I know

I hope to make myself understood as well as possible, I have AP and I have configured a guest network, I want to configure a limited time to my guest network

I don't want to configure a connection interface or a "Splash" I just want it to disconnect the guests every 20 minutes

3 Replies 3
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome.

To start off mate, your English is fine.

For time limits of guests, the closest you can get to this is the guest ambassador feature.

Other than that, there are 3rd party add on's / services which connect to Meraki and can provide additional guest management features

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I'm curious to understand the application or the reason you want to disconnect guests after 20 minutes?  If you don't use a splash page then what prevents the client device from automatically reconnecting immediately after being disconnected?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
AxL1971
Building a reputation

Not checked but maybe use an API call to disconnect tthe users session.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels