To remove a device from the list(クライアントリストから端末を削除したい)

Emma_M
Comes here often

To remove a device from the list(クライアントリストから端末を削除したい)

whitelistedに登録した機器を処分したため、クライアントリストから削除したいです。
削除の手順についてご教示いただけますでしょうか。

I have disposed of a device registered in whitelisted and would like to remove it from my client list.
What is the procedure for deletion?

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is not possible to remove it manually, but if it remains inactive for a while it will eventually disappear from the client list. What you can do is block it if you wish.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you for letting us know.
How long does it take to be removed?

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check the log retention documentation.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Privacy_and_Security/Cloud_Data_Retention_Po...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
MyHomeNWLab
A model citizen

I will answer in Japanese.

メニュー: Network-wide > Clients より Clients 文字の右側にある all を all clients with a policy にすると、未接続のものも表示されると思います。

試しに私が適当な例示用MACアドレスで登録した際は、新しい画面だと表示されなかったので、
古い画面 (Try new version = Old version)で確認しました。

ログの保持期間は過ぎてると思いますが、この方法で設定として残ってるかを確認されるのが良いかなと。

Finding All Clients with Custom Device Policies - Cisco Meraki Documentation
https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Finding_All_Clients_w...

> The resulting list will include all client devices that have ever had a device policy applied (including clients older than a month old, and manually-created clients that have never been seen on the network😞

MyHomeNWLab_0-1708428621000.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels