Something wrong with the RF indicators here

Solved
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Something wrong with the RF indicators here

I've noticed a few dashboard oddities recently, like weekly statistics showing daily numbers when you switch network, bit this one is definitely the most odd as I can't work out how to get it to show the correct information, no matter what I select...

Can you spot the issue with this AP?

1000007097.jpg

🤔

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You're game. 😉
I had considered pushing newer firmware to my home network for testing but figured it wasn't worth the potential chaos in the household. 😅

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Here you can see even the AP itself reporting differently to what the dashboard suggests!

1000007098.jpg

Oh and I left the bottom part of the page to show that sometimes the 2.4GHz spectrum is usable 😉

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That's a bit weird.

I had a look at a bunch of my AP's and the channels are consistent between the main page and left pane.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using the new pages wherever they exist?  This is on my home network so I enable all the features before unleashing them at work!

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yep, using all of the new dashboard pages.
Only using stable firmware though - no stable release candidate or beta.

Brash_0-1703200949009.png

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Good call, I'm on 30.99 at home, so there could be something not quite right there!

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You're game. 😉
I had considered pushing newer firmware to my home network for testing but figured it wasn't worth the potential chaos in the household. 😅

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That response couldn't be bettered, so had to be the solution!

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

30.99 ? that has to be a private beta right ?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes the .99 builds are the beta for a new release to check basic functions before going public, they start as more of an alpha, though it is mostly just 30.5 now.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels