SSID not connecting to Internet

Solved
RonD
Here to help

SSID not connecting to Internet

Some of the AP's on our network are connecting to the correct SSID's but are not getting network access.  When devices connect they are getting deauthorised immediately.  This is not happening on all of the access points.  Nothing has changed on the network settings. 

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you give us more information? What kind of authentication? Does this happen with only one SSID or all? what tests have you done?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you give us more information? What kind of authentication? Does this happen with only one SSID or all? what tests have you done?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Turns out that our DEV team updated the website that hosted the splash page URL and broke it.   Had no notification this was happening.  All sorted now.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great. 😀

Was pulling my hair out as no changes had been made on the network, just stopped.  We have an RFC process in place as well.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels