Meraki NPS Radius

ShawnGas
Here to help

Meraki NPS Radius

Hell Hope everyone is doing well!

We have setup a nps server and have it integrated with Meraki wireless for a specific SSID. We have gotten a cert from GoDaddy have it imported into the NPs works fine there. we are using user authentication to connect to the wireless SSID setup with radius no issues there. The users can authenticate fine and am able to get internet/network access no issues. The only thing that's baffling and not sure if its a Meraki issue but the wifi for that SSID once a users connects states no internet access even though we can get out browse sites etc no issues. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix the issue of stating no internet access. Just an FYI we do have other non raidus connected SSID's and all work fine with out the no internet access so its def particular to the Radius SSID

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe that it's not a Meraki issue. What type authentication are you using? WPA2 enterprise (802.1x)?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
LC_IT
Here to help

Could you share the SSID config?

ShawnGas
Here to help

we have this resolved. Sorry for the slow response!

Hi, how did you resolve?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels