MX68, DHCP-problem with one VLAN

RaymondH
Conversationalist

MX68, DHCP-problem with one VLAN

Might be beating a dead horse again here, but:

Remote location with MX68, a couple of AP's, central DHCP, multiple SSID's with tagged VLans, all VLans + Native in the trunk ports for the AP's. All VLans setup to relay to same central DHCP, central DHCP setup with subnets for all VLans.

DHCP works for all VLans except one, removing the tag in that SSID gives IP in the Native VLan, as expected I believe.

In my head things are configured correctly, but before I setup packet capturing, maybe someone can point out the rotten egg - thanks!

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you share the configuration with us? Just make sure that the address and subnet mask are configured correctly in the SVI of the gateway and DHCP server.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is that VLAN included in AutoVPN (for the DHCP requests to get to the central DHCP server)?

Yes, it is - found under VPN Participants. DHCP-server configured correctly for that subnet also.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels