MR66 connectivity

dsekely_brs
Comes here often

MR66 connectivity

Has anyone had issues with clients not connecting to MR66's?  I have a couple that the AP is on the network, broadcasting a signal on both bands but no clients will connect.  If I reboot the AP the clients connect and the AP will work as expected.  This happens randomly and I have not been able to find anything that might cause it and it is causing productivity issues as scanners/mobile printers start to lag and things take longer to process.  Users have to walk to a different area for their devices to work normally.

firmware version MR 26.8.3

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What type of authentication are you using? Are 802.11w and 802.11r enabled?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Neither of those are used

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You should contact Meraki Support and have them roll you back to 25.13 and monitor if the issue still persists 

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels