MA-MNT-ANT-2

Gian
Just browsing

MA-MNT-ANT-2

Good Morning everyone,

I have to mount some MA-MNT-ANT-2 but on installation guide https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Installation_Guides/MA-MNT-ANT-2_Installation_Guide there is only the length (33cm). Someone has got more information or a more precise datasheet?

Thanks

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The MA-MNT-ANT-2 is an extra-long mounting arm designed for the MA-ANT-3-E and MA-ANT-3-F wide patch and narrow patch antennas. It is 33cm (13 inches) long. There is a separate, standard mounting arm option with the MA-MNT-ANT-1, which is the same product except the mounting arm length is the standard length (22cm or 8.7 inches).

The MA-MNT-ANT-2 is designed with an articulating, extended-length arm that allows for mounting the MA-ANT-3-E and MA-ANT-3-F patch antennas to wall and ceiling surfaces1. The mount comes with 5° mounting marks for precise coverage angles.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Nowadays works for MA-ANT-6-E and MA-ANT-6-F. My question was about specific dimension like arm width, thickness and distance between arm joints

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels