Local Auth on MR using LDAP - Certificate Trust Problem

ajtsystems
Comes here often

Local Auth on MR using LDAP - Certificate Trust Problem

Hi,

I've set up an SSID to use Local Auth for RADIUS with an LDAP server for authorization.  I'm using 802.1x with the suplicant passing machine certificates issued by our own CA.  Everything is working and clients are connecting, however in Windows 10 before they connect Windows is prompting asking "If you expect an SSID in his location, continue"

In the SSID, there are RADIUS Trust client settings that show a Root CA certificate that has been used to sign the meraki.radius.direct certs presented by the APs.  I'm pushing the client settings via Group Policy, but for some reason I can't get the client to trust the Root CA which is "IdenTrust Root CA 1"

Has anyone else had this problem?

The root CA IdenTrust Root CA 1 is in the Trusted Root CA store on the client but for some reason I am still getting prompted for user interaction

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you tried performing a packet capture?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

No but that's a good idea

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels