Issue with MR 3rd party captive portal WILAS

SopheakMang
Building a reputation

Issue with MR 3rd party captive portal WILAS

Dear Experts ,

i have one issue related to MR that we have integrated with WILAS Captive Portal to let User fills in info and do SMS OTP.

everything works well , but we have one config related to user expired period , the users must re-authenticate again and they must input their info and OTP after user  reconnect that SSID again after 3 days. we have set this in WILAS.

so we expect after 3days MR will redirect user devices to WILAS to do this.

but after 3 days , when users connect , users devices auto connect without re-direct users device to captive portal and user has no Internet Connection.

Users must "Forget SSID" on their devices , then they can redirect to captive portal again.

i want to know if MR has any settings to solve this issue ? clear the user devices session or whatever.

Please help , i'm sure 3rd party WILAS is working well , but the problem , MR let user auto connect to the connection without re-direct.

Thanks

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How are the Captive portal strength and Walled garden settings.

alemabrahao_0-1719919917175.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
SopheakMang
Building a reputation

Hello Brother , 

so we just add on this part right ?

Actually I want to know what your configuration is like?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Does this portal system integrate with the Meraki API in some way, or is it a box you put "in-line" and it does all the processing itself (so Meraki knows knowing about it)?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels