Confirmation email for Guest access

Solved
Mahjouboi
Here to help

Confirmation email for Guest access

Hi,

I would like to know if there any way to modify the email which received by the guest once his guest access request approved by sponsor. I mean the message body.

Mahjouboi_0-1708767469524.png

one more question, is there any way to configure the sponsor email rather than domain, because with domain approach any one from the organization can give access to him self, so I want to make a specific email address to be as sponsor.

I hope there is a luck to do that.

thanks,

Osama 

1 Accepted Solution

4 Replies 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As far as I'm aware there's no way to modify the email.

And there's no way to have a specific email as the guest sponsor. You can only set a domain, so all users in that domain becomes sponsors.

"Please note that any user with an email from the specified domain will be able to grant access to the guests if the guests select that email. If an organization needs only specific emails, like the emails of the IT administrators, to grant access to guest users, the IT administrator team has to have emails on a different domain than the other employees of the organization and must specify that domain as the "sponsor email domain", a domain with only those few email addresses on. "

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Encryption_and_Authentication/Sponsored_Guest#Configuration

Thanks a lot @Brash 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, it's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks a lot @alemabrahao 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels