Ask about the warranty period and accompanying conditions.

Solved
ThanhND
New here

Ask about the warranty period and accompanying conditions.

Hi guys,

I have a plan to buy 2 AP model MR36 (indoor) and I want to ask about the warranty time. In Meraki, the document mentions will Warranty Period for Indoor MR lifetime.
So what is the condition? Do I have to purchase a license? if i don't need control in cloud controller?

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

All Meraki devices are cloud connected by nature and require a license to operate.

You cannot operate them without a Cloud dashboard account and a valid license.

Indoor AP's are covered for their lifetime - Returns (RMAs), Warranties and End-of-Life Information - Cisco Meraki Documentation

That means that as long as the device is licensed and hasn't yet reached any announced EOL date, you have support for troubleshooting and replacement upon failure.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

All Meraki devices are cloud connected by nature and require a license to operate.

You cannot operate them without a Cloud dashboard account and a valid license.

Indoor AP's are covered for their lifetime - Returns (RMAs), Warranties and End-of-Life Information - Cisco Meraki Documentation

That means that as long as the device is licensed and hasn't yet reached any announced EOL date, you have support for troubleshooting and replacement upon failure.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.