Take your skills as an MR operator or seller to the next level with the MR Advanced Implementation course. During this course, you will:
- Learn how to identify the need for wireless network segmentation and security on a per-user basis
- Explore the use cases and application of Wi-Fi Personal Network (WPN) technologies
- Understand how to implement electronic shelf label (ESL) technologies via the IoT radio and USB port
You should have a solid understanding of networking concepts and want to be able to demonstrate and implement advanced use cases of WPN and ESL technologies.
Once registered, you will have access to the following modules:
- Enhancing Wireless Networks with WPN
- Implementing Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL) Technology with Meraki MR
If you are an MR operator or seller, this course is for you! Visit the Meraki Learning Hub for more offerings.