Wireless Client on Wrong Vlan

AugieV
Here to help

Wireless Client on Wrong Vlan

I have a Wireless Client Windows 7 that is getting an Ip Address from a different VLAN than the SSID is supposed to be attached to. It is the only client that this is happening to

5 REPLIES 5
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@AugieV wrote:

I have a Wireless Client Windows 7 that is getting an Ip Address from a different VLAN than the SSID is supposed to be attached to. It is the only client that this is happening to

Does the client have a static IP setup for that VLAN? And have you verified it actually is on that VLAN, as in can it traverse the appropriate path?

BHC Resorts IT Department
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Does the client have a group policy applied?

JaiminPatel
Here to help

You might want to do forget network from the device and re-establish the connection like first time....

Thanks I tried that but I still can't connect this client,  I went as far  as reimaging the client but still will not go on the internet it will bring up the my.meraki.com page. I have a case open with Tech Support lets see what happens

Is VLAN and DHCP configuration is on same device? If you can provide a VLAN configuration and DHCP configuration will help me to understand the scenario.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels